WFAE is a fast-paced public radio station offering an exciting and creative work environment. We look for ambitious and dedicated people ready for challenges. We offer a generous benefit package and competitive compensation.
Across WFAE, we strive to:
- Exemplify the highest levels of integrity and public trust.
- Serve as a national and industry model of journalistic excellence.
- Be doggedly committed to telling great stories and serving the public.
- Succeed through teamwork, respect and collaboration.
- Include diverse people, voices, thoughts and perspectives at every level of our work.
- Value and reward creativity, curiosity and humor.
- Be bold and take risks in service to journalism and our mission.
- Enter every room with a spirit of generosity and gratitude.
If our work in engaging listeners with regional, national and international issues excites you, we want to hear from you.
Make an impact on the community. Work with a team of smart, collaborative colleagues.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a mission–minded and innovative advancement associate.
This position will assist with WFAE Major Gift activities. Primary responsibilities include donor research; data entry; oversight of WFAE "mid-level" donor program; occasional event assistance; administrative duties including, but not limited to assistance with mailings, donor events and more. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a fundraising database in a Major Gifts office, and has a passion for public radio. This is a terrific opportunity to gain experience working in development with one of the Charlotte region’s largest non-profits.
- Administrative Duties to Assist WFAE Major Gifts Team. These duties could include donor research, general office duties, etc.
- Administrative oversight of mid-level donor program – Ensuring that mailings, event invitations, etc are distributed to mid-level WFAE donors.
- Assist with data entry into WFAE donor database.
- Assist with coordination of WFAE major donor events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two years working in an administrative role, ideally in a major gifts office.
- Experience with Salesforce database system preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com) with the Advancement Associate in the subject line.