WFAE Business Analyst
WFAE seeks a Business Analyst who will be responsible for the organization’s member/donor systems and data. The ideal candidate will be able to manage data in a Salesforce based data system, NGO Connect, and provide continued oversight of data integrity, list management, list pulls/segmentation, and data analysis. The Business Analyst will be responsible for building and improving the data infrastructure and will ensure the business requirements are well understood, documented, and complete. This person will serve as the main interface between the platform and the Accounting group and develop necessary reports and dashboards.
- Oversight of all WFAE advancement systems including, but not limited to, WFAE member/donor database; WFAE email solicitation platform; WFAE donation forms, etc.
- Work with the Accounting group to develop technical reporting solutions for data projects
- Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help the business improve data reporting
- Ensures that data input, exports and reporting are of the highest quality
- Secures database by developing policies, procedures, and controls
- Serves as station liaison with outside vendors for CRM and related software
- Project lead for applicable data transitions/upgrades – ensures that transitions take place in a seamless manner and that appropriate staff members are trained
- Creates dashboards and provides regular reports for CFO, Executive Director of Advancement, and others
- Works closely with WFAE finance office to ensure accuracy of development data.
- Must have a strong understanding of NGOC and be able to complete ongoing queries and files pulls.
- Collaboration regarding data overlays with external partners.
- Manage non-membership email lists and uploads.
- Develop online donation forms and provide links for membership e-communications.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 to 5 years database management experience required
- Salesforce Experience Required, NGO Connect Experience Preferred
- Business Intelligence software, such as Microsoft BI, Required
- Knowledge of public media business systems a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical certifications preferred
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Understanding of basic accrual accounting
- Understanding of structured query language (SQL), data analysis, data modeling, insights analysis
- Ability to create complex query definitions that allow data to be extracted and perform complex prescriptive queries
- Knowledge of 'relational database management systems' (RDBMS), 'object oriented database management systems' (OODBMS) and XML database management systems