Make an impact on the community. Work with a team of smart, collaborative colleagues.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a mission –minded and innovative membership manager. This position will oversee the creation and execution of various WFAE membership initiatives, including, but not limited to scheduling and production of quarterly on-air fundraising campaigns; analysis of fundraising initiatives; member research; member/audience services; ordering and distribution of fundraising premiums; assistance with direct mail, email fundraising and telemarketing efforts; off-air fundraising initiatives and more.
The ideal candidate will have experience working at a large membership organization. Knowledge of public media, as well as experience with on-air fundraising and database experience preferred.
- Scheduling and execution of on-air fundraising campaigns
- Analysis of various fundraising campaigns
- Donor/Member Research
- Ordering and Distribution of Fundraising Thank You Gifts
- Assistance with Off-Air fundraising initiatives, including direct mail, email fundraising and telemarketing
- Research of Membership Trends/Providing Recommendations Based on Research
- Providing Timely and Accurate Membership Reports to Executive Director of Advancement and other Executive Team Members
- Regular “Customer Service” Interactions with Members and Listeners
- Regularly engage with WFAE sustaining members
- Develop strategies to increase member retention rates; increase sustainer donations and encourage members to contribute via EFT
- Minimum of two years working in a large membership organization.
- Fundraising Experience
- Experience working with databases, Salesforce experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Broadcasting or Applicable Fundraising Experience
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) with Membership Manager in the subject line.