WHYY is seeking a full time Development Assistant to provide administrative support and donor event management support to our Major Gifts department.
The Development Assistant will be responsible for assisting and supporting the development team with the creation, planning and execution of all major donor events. The individual will help in organizing the Annual President's Dinner, processing and handling gift acknowledgments, assisting with research and development, and supporting the Director of Major Gifts and Donor Relations.
Associate's degree in liberal arts or related field.
- 3 to 5 year's experience in providing administrative clerical support to a senior level executive.
- Must have the ability to research and correlate data for reports accurately and completely.
- Experience coordinating and planning corporate and social events.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skillset and familiarity database structures.
- Strong communication and customer service skill set is required.