WHYY has an exciting opportunity for someone who can connect all the dots and overcome obstacles to achieve success. The Membership Growth Manager leads a community relations team executing up to 80 events a year, coordinates benefits for 118,000 members, manages multi-faceted projects such as a video streaming service and new member acquisition techniques and develops methods of increasing membership renewal rates. Strong project management skills, a background in marketing, events management or development are among the skills required. Candidates should be familiar with email marketing, have good analytical abilities and be ready to innovate.
- A bachelor's degree in a related discipline or the equivalent experience required.
- 4+ years of experience in a marketing, customer service, and/or fundraising/membership department of a member-supported organization.
- Ability analyze and draw conclusions from large data sets.
- Must have the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Strong project management skills are required.
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter when applying.