WTTW (Chicago PBS) is seeking a Coordinator, On-Air Fundraising Operations to coordinate the planning and execution of on-air fundraising logistics and operations.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates in determining overall objectives and strategies for on-air fundraising campaigns.
- Assists in the execution of local on-air fundraising breaks and campaigns in conjunction with other members of the pledge team.
- Assists in the development and production of National Pledge Events.
- Manages key pledge-related vendor relationships – including, but not limited to all outside telephone, catering and computer-related vendors - while researching/developing new partnerships to leverage in future efforts.
- Manages and trains a part-time staff of 10.
- Research and develop production of ancillary marketing and fundraising opportunities/campaigns to generate increased viewership and revenue. This includes, but is not limited to planning and producing new on-air spots and appeals.
- Creates and maintains ongoing volunteer and docent programs (including all correspondence, acknowledgments, promotions/incentives and cultivation to ensure productivity and volunteer satisfaction).
- Establishes and maintains all logistic guidelines for pledge (cafeteria, security, special events, volunteers – corporate and individual, etc.), event and ancillary marketing initiatives.
- Facilitates the goals and execution of member and corporate-related special events.
- Develops and maintains volunteer training process to ensure a high-level of quality volunteer services internally and externally.
- Recruits and supervises group and individual volunteers for participation in WTTW volunteer programs.
- Works with supervisor to determine budgets and participates in management of budget plan.
- Organized and detail- oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Staff management skills
- Time Management
- Excellent computer skills
EXPERIENCE: Candidate must have 2+ years of event planning, public relations, marketing or similar experience.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree
Please apply directly on our website: https://interactive.wttw.com/about/employment