WTTW (Chicago PBS) and WFMT (classical music radio station) are seeking a full-time Membership Marketing Manager to join its Membership marketing and fundraising team. This fast-paced and outcomes-driven position is responsible for managing the successful execution of a variety of fundraising campaigns and initiatives and developing marketing strategies and plans with outcomes of member loyalty, excitement for the brand, revenue generating campaigns, and growth of membership base.
- Develop creative fundraising and marketing strategies to grow membership, especially with new and lapsed members, and meet revenue goals.
- Manage creative process for direct mail, web, telemarketing, and e-mail campaigns from start to finish. Including developing strategies and creative, scheduling and budgeting, selecting and segmenting target lists, managing production process, and analyzing performance.
- Utilize membership database system for campaign setup and execution, list strategy and segmentation, and data mining and analysis.
- Serve as liaison between outside direct marketing vendors (creative, data, printer, lettershop, etc.) and internal staff.
- With the Administrative Coordinator, manage print production and mailing houses for assigned campaigns.
- Perform research and analysis to help determine future direction of marketing efforts.
- Maintain and update a variety of department reports (results, tracking, segmentation, expenses and campaign overviews).
- Work with Member and Audience Center and Database Management departments to maintain quality and integrity of member/audience relationships and database.
- Assist in coordination of selected member events, especially for new members, and cross-department support functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication and editorial skills
- Facility with data and fundraising campaign performance analysis
- Excellent Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access) skills
- Database management (Tessitura) experience a plus
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree required.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: Two to four years direct marketing and/or membership fundraising experience required.
Please apply directly on WTTW's website: https://interactive.wttw.com/about/employment