WITF seeks a Digital Product Manager to join our growing team and help build the next generation of our digital products. The candidate will work with the Director of Technology and other internal stakeholders to develop and manage the product roadmap and lifecycles to include strategy, requirements definition, design, user testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Partner with stakeholders across Content, Marketing, Development, and Underwriting to define product requirements.
- Write product specifications and identify KPIs for features and products.
- Partner with the design team to build wireframes and prototypes of new products and features.
- Lead ongoing maintenance of our various digital properties via an agile continuous enhancement process.
- Help test and deploy platform and plugin updates.
- Conduct hands-on quality assurance testing and user acceptance testing.
- Manage user account provisioning, role assignments, and other aspects of operational security.
- Monitor the technical quality of our websites. Implement and maintain title tags, meta tags, and URL redirects. Adjust for 404 errors. Monitor Google Search Console and similar webmaster tools.
- Utilize tools and techniques to maximize traffic to a website by improving page rank within search engines. Design and execute tests to measure and improve page load times, responsiveness, accessibility, usability, etc.
- Provide supplemental technical support, documentation, and training to internal product users.
- Maintain a regular and consistent schedule of required maintenance tasks and deadlines.
- Perform other duties as required.
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree and/or two-years experience working in a web/mobile publishing and/or development environment. Experience with Content Management Systems and digital analytics is required. Familiarity with agile project management is preferred. Prior exposure to WordPress, web design/UI/UX/development, or the public media landscape are all bonus.
Along with competitive pay, WITF offers medical, dental, and vision insurance in addition to company paid life and disability insurance and a generous 401(k) program that includes a company match starting on your first day. WITF is an equal opportunity employer.