The Development and Membership Services representative is part of the WRKF Development Department and shares responsibility for membership customer service via phone, email and database processes. Responsible for donation processing, credit card recapture, and execution of fundraising email and maintenance of donor database in coordination with the Membership Manager. Greats visitors and maintains front desk at the station. Shares responsibility for membership drive customer service including working non-standard hours, and donor processing as needed. Reports to the Development Director.
Excellent interpersonal, telephone, and computer skills
Proficiency in MS Office, Word and Excel
Familiarity with Allegiance Membership database software, Pitney Bowes Smart mailer, and Sage credit card processing
- Telephone answering and greeting of visitors
- Assigning membership projects to volunteers and overseeing the same
- Daily check processing and preparation of checks for processing
- Credit card processing of daily donations and sustainer batch processing
- Monthly membership billing, processing matching company paperwork, processing monthly electronic charges
- Fund raising duties, including monthly preparation and processing of bulk mailings and other mailings
- Processing of on air membership campaign drive fulfillment
- Ordering of business and office supplies
- Assist Membership Manager and Development Director as needed
- Credit card processing of underwriting and events transactions
- Preparation and processing of underwriting mailings
- Other regular duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree and 1 year of experience with database management.
Email resume, references and cover letter, with subject line : Development and Membership Services Representative - to: email@example.com
Position is open until filled - first review submit December 14, 2017
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, vision and dental coverage, Life and LTD, paid vacation, personal and sick time.
WRKF is an equal opportunity employer