WUCF TV and FM has an opening for a Member Services System Specialist, please apply at:
Job Code: Administrative Coordinator III Job No: 497262
Functional Title: Member Services System Specialist
The primary role of the Member Services System Specialist will be to provide coordination as the primary membership liaison with the established Member Services Bureau (MSB) scope of work, as required by agreement with CDP. In addition, this role will provide support for the WUCF TV and FM development staff as related to all activities engaged in the operations of the fundraising staff.
Primary duties include:
• Act as primary MSB membership liaison regarding basic and midlevel direct mail, telemarketing, e-marketing programs and operational activities.
• Interact with MSB regarding budgets-revenue and expenses.
• Review campaign schedules.
• Review and approve minor copy/creative for localization/branding.
• Participate in regular strategy and update meetings.
• Review/approve monthly billing and non-membership invoices.
• Update MSB team on non-membership station activities and station priorities as appropriate.
• Assess and articulate team needs for training and resources.
• Functions as the liaison for the overall membership program and database.
• Oversees ticket offers and localized premiums.
• Run campaign reports in NGO Connect and assist the Director of Development in analyzing.
• Assist MSB on new opportunities as they arise.
• Interaction with MSB will include: On-going communication with Digital Marketing team in support of fundraising goals. Frequent contact regarding Kimbia/GiveGab and PledeCart online forms, NGO Connect and RedPoint technology.
Additional duties include operational support of WUCF TV & FM:
• Oversee membership activities that fall outside of the MSB scope of work including but not limited to: Major Giving, Events, On-Air Pledge, Website and Customer Service.
• Oversee and manage all operational and office support functions for both TV and FM development staff.
• Provide on-going analytics regarding campaigns and revenue raised.
• Manage all activities related to the UCF Foundation revenue and data collection and reporting.
• Serve as the primary interface with the WUCF Finance team In regarding to donations and reporting.
Other duties include corporate support functions:
• Interact with clients about orders and contracts; have basic working knowledge of underwriting for both TV and FM
• Intake and coordination of all underwriting orders from sponsors/FPBS
• Preparing sponsorship proposals and contracts
• Reviewing contracts for submission to manager
• Entering contracts Into SharePolnt
• Ensuring that underwriting spot copy Is PBS compliant and that all spots are ready to be aired by contract dates
• Preparing special event and sales fliers
• Prospecting by sending out emails to potential sponsors as directed/Scheduling meeting for Corporate Sales
• Follow up with clients as their underwriting contracts end
• Assist with preparing financials and other records
• Respond to all basic inquiries and direct them as appropriate
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's or Master's degree and 4+ years of relevant experience.
Preferred Qualifications: -minimum of 5 years experience in project management
-minimum of 5 years experience in database operations
-minimum of 5 years experience in customer service
Special Conditions: If you are selected as the final candidate for an employment opportunity with WUCF, both your position and salary will be significantly based upon the information you have provided in your application for employment. We urge you to please (1) take the time to complete the application in its entirety; (2) provide a resume; and (3) include current/most recent/former professional references.
Annual Salary: Negotiable
Job Posting Open: 5/31 – 6/27/2019