The Membership Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of WUWM’s solicitation program with listeners and foundations. The membership manager is responsible for leadership on membership activities as well as direct solicitations. The person manages and provides strategic analysis of the station’s database and is responsible for achieving an annual fundraising goal.
Specific duties include:
Provides Leadership for all areas of Membership Fund Raising
Directly solicits funds from major donors to the station for operating and special projects.
Manages and provides strategic analysis of the station’s database
Manage the budget of the membership department.
Leads other fundraising activities as appropriate and assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 5 years full-time experience in non-profit fund raising
- Minimum of 3 years as a direct solicitor of major gifts
- Familiarity with PCI compliance issues
- Experience in public radio fund raising.
- Able to provide analysis of data drawn from data base tools.
Applicants will be expected to provide:
• A resume
• A cover letter that provides evidence that the candidate has a track record in nonprofit fundraising and show the person’s skills will allow them to be successful in this position.
• Names and contact information for three work references.
• Salary history. (uploaded as “other document 1”)
This is a continuous recruitment. Initial review of applications will begin on August 3, 2019. Applications received after August 2, 2019, may not receive consideration.