WYPR-FM, Baltimore’s NPR News station is looking for an experienced Part-time Bookkeeper to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate is a skilled multi-tasker, reliable and committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
You should provide…
- A result oriented, optimistic approach to work.
- Experience in bookkeeping (at least 3 years), working in accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger.
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Experience with QuickBooks or similar software is preferred.
- Superior customer service.
Come join us….we will work hard, and have a great time doing it!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $23.00 /hour
Submit cover letter (cite recruitment source) and resume to Vice President of Finance-WYPR, 2216 N. Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21218 or to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. WYPR is an EOE.