Message from the Inspector General
The IG periodically sends messages to the public media community highlighting important aspects of our work.
- IG Message - October 2018 422KB.
OIG is subject to a peer review by another OIG every three years for its audit reports and inspection/evaluation reports. Audit peer reviews adhere to the Government Audit Standards and inspection/evaluation peer reviews adhere to guidelines prescribed by the Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency to ensure compliance with the Quality Standards for Inspection and Evaluation.
- Audit Peer Review, September 11, 2019 (231KB). CPB OIG received a peer review rating of pass, the highest possible, in a peer review for the year ending March 31, 2019.
- IE Peer Review, December 4, 2018 (256KB).
- Audit Peer Review, September 7, 2016 (61KB). CPB OIG received a peer review rating of pass, the highest possible, in a peer review for the year ending March 31, 2016.
In its Annual Plans, OIG lists projects for the coming fiscal year and the metrics it use to measure its performance and reports on its performance for the previous year. OIG’s Strategic Plan identies principles and goals OIG intends to work toward.
Semi-Annual Report to Congress
The OIG and CPB issue semi-annual reports summarizing OIG activities and CPB’s resolution activities in the previous six months.
- September 30, 2019 6 MB
- March 31, 2019 5.4 MB
- September 30, 2018 4.6 MB
- March 31, 2018 4.6 MB
- September 30, 2017 11 MB
- March 31, 2017 12 MB
- September 30, 2016 6.98 MB
- March 31, 2016 6.95 MB
- September 30, 2015 6.93 MB
- March 31, 2015 1.16 MB
- September 30, 2014 480KB
- March 31, 2014 476KB
- September 30, 2013 434KB
- March 31, 2013 595KB