Telephonic Audit and Finance Committee Meeting
Jul 31, 2020
WASHINGTON, D.C (July 31, 2020) -- The Audit and Finance Committee of the CPB Board of Directors will meet telephonically on Wednesday, August 12, from 1:30 – 3:25 pm ET. On the draft agenda:
- Minutes (public and executive sessions)
- President’s remarks
- Review CPB’s Form 990
- Approval of FY 2020 Audit Plan from External Auditors
- Update from the Inspector General
- Review and approval of OIG FY 2022 Operating Budget
- Financial statements through June 30, 2020
- Review of CPB investment policy
- Future agenda Items
- Discussion of sole source consulting contracts (executive session)
Supplemental financial reports (executive session)
With the exception of the executive session, the public may listen to this meeting. Please contact CPB at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-879-9710 for instructions.
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting, a private, nonprofit corporation created by Congress in 1967, is the steward of the federal government’s investment in public broadcasting. It helps support the operations of more than 1,500 locally owned and operated public television and radio stations nationwide. CPB is also the largest single source of funding for research, technology and program development for public radio, television and related online services. For more information, visit cpb.org, follow us on Twitter @CPBmedia, Facebook and LinkedIn and subscribe for email updates.