CPB Board of Directors to Meet on December 9 and December 10, 2019
November 25, 2019
The CPB Board of Directors will meet in Washington, D.C. on Monday, December 9 from 9:30am – 5:30pm Eastern Time and Tuesday, December 10 from 9:30 – 11:45 am Eastern Time.
On the draft agenda:
- Approval of Minutes (public and executive session)
- Chair’s and Directors’ Remarks
- President’s Report to the Board
- Committee Chair Reports (executive session)
- Personnel Matters (executive session)
- Update on Ready To Learn
- Update on Election 2020 Coverage
- Update on Radio CSG Policy Review
- Report on ATSC
- Update on Digital Culture Accelerator (executive session)
- Affirmative Action Plan
- 2020 Board Meeting Dates
- Future Agenda Items
With the exception of the executive sessions, the public may attend and listen to these meetings in the Blair-Killian Board Room, Corporation for Public Broadcasting, 401 Ninth Street, NW, Washington, D.C.
About the Corporation for Public Broadcasting
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB), a private, nonprofit corporation created by Congress in 1967, is the steward of the federal government’s investment in public broadcasting. It helps support the operations of nearly 1,500 locally owned and operated public television and radio stations nationwide. CPB is also the largest single source of funding for research, technology, and program development for public radio, television, and related online services. For more information, visit www.cpb.org and follow us on Twitter @CPBmedia, Facebook, and LinkedIn, and subscribe for email updates.