CPB Board of Directors to Meet Virtually on December 1-2, 2021
November 19, 2021
WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 19, 2021) -- The CPB Board of Directors will meet virtually on Wednesday, December 1, from 3-5 pm Eastern Time and on Thursday, December 2, from 3-4:15 pm Eastern Time.
On the draft agenda:
- Approval of Minutes (public and executive session)
- Chair and Directors’ Remarks – Resolution of Appreciation for Beth Courtney
- President’s Report to the Board
- Report on PBS NewsHour Weekend
- Affirmative Action Plan
- Discussion of 2022 Board Meetings
- Follow Up: FY 2023 Budget Request to OMB (executive session)
- Update on NPR Interconnection (executive session)
- Digital Transformation Update
- Future Agenda Items
With the exception of the executive session, the public may listen to this meeting. Please contact CPB at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-879-9710 for instructions.
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB), a private, nonprofit corporation created by Congress in 1967, is the steward of the federal government's investment in public broadcasting. It helps support the operations of more than 1,500 locally managed and operated public television and radio stations nationwide, and is the largest single source of funding for research, technology, and program development for public radio, television and related online services. For more information, visit cpb.org, follow us on Twitter @CPBmedia, Facebook and LinkedIn and subscribe for other updates.