CPB Board of Directors to Meet Virtually on March 2, 2021
Feb 19, 2021
WASHINGTON, D.C. (February 19, 2021) -- The CPB Board of Directors will meet virtually on Tuesday, March 2, 2021, from 2-4 pm ET. On the draft agenda:
- Approval of Minutes (public and executive sessions)
- Chair’s and Directors’ Remarks
- Audit and Finance Committee Chair Report – Resolutions Accepting CPB’s Audited Financials and Modifications to CPB’s Investment Policy
- President’s Report to the Board
- Legislative Update
- Update on CPB Thought Leader Forum
- Future Agenda Items
- Resolution re: 2021 Audit Firm Contract (executive session)
- Update on the Office of the Ombudsman (executive session)
With the exception of the executive session, the public may listen to this meeting. Please contact CPB at email@example.com or 202-879-9710 for instructions.
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB), a private, nonprofit corporation created by Congress in 1967, is the steward of the federal government's investment in public broadcasting. It helps support the operations of more than 1,500 locally managed and operated public television and radio stations nationwide, and is the largest single source of funding for research, technology, and program development for public radio, television and related online services. For more information, visit cpb.org, follow us on Twitter @CPBmedia, Facebook and LinkedIn and subscribe for other updates.