Audit and Finance Committee of the CPB Board of Directors to Meet Telephonically on July 25, 2016
Jul 11, 2016
The Audit and Finance Committee of the CPB Board of Directors will meet telephonically on Monday, July 25, 2016, from 12:30 – 2:00 pm ET.
On the draft agenda:
- Approval of Minutes (public and executive sessions)
- Review CPB’s Form 990 (Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax) for FY 2015
- Financial Statements through June 30, 2016
- Review of Draft FY 2017 Operating Budget
- Review and Approval of IG’s FY 2018 Proposed Operating Budget
- Future Agenda Items
- Review of Supplemental Financial Reports (executive session)
- Discussion of Confidential Contract for Services (executive session)
- Report on CPB IT Policies and Security (executive session)
With the exception of the executive session, the public may attend and listen to these meetings in the Blair-Killian Board Room, Corporation for Public Broadcasting, 401 Ninth Street, NW, Washington, D.C.