CPB Board of Directors Audit and Finance Committee to Meet Telephonically on August 13, 2018
Aug 03, 2018
The Audit and Finance Committee of the CPB Board of Directors will meet telephonically on Monday, August 13 from 2:00 – 3:30 pm ET. On the draft agenda:
- Approval of Minutes (public and executive sessions)
- Remarks from the President
- Review CPB’s Form 990 (Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax) for FY 2017
- Approval of the FY 2018 Audit Plan
- Financial Statements through June 30, 2018
- Review and Approval of IG’s FY 2020 Proposed Operating Budget
- Future Agenda Items
- Update on CPB Office Space (executive session)
- Personnel Matter (executive session)
- Review of Supplemental Financial Reports (executive session)
With the exception of the executive session, the public may attend and listen to these meetings in the Blair-Killian Board Room, Corporation for Public Broadcasting, 401 Ninth Street, NW, Washington, D.C.
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB), a private, nonprofit corporation created by Congress in 1967, is the steward of the federal government’s investment in public broadcasting. It helps support the operations of more than 1,500 locally owned and operated public television and radio stations nationwide. CPB is also the largest single source of funding for research, technology and program development for public radio, television and related online services. For more information, visit www.cpb.org and follow us on Twitter @CPBmedia, Facebook and LinkedIn.