CPB Board of Directors Audit and Finance Committee to Meet Telephonically on February 12, 2019
Jan 30, 2019
WASHINGTON, D.C. (January 30, 2019) -- The Audit and Finance Committee of the CPB Board of Directors will meet telephonically on Tuesday, February 12, 2019, from 2:00 – 3:30 pm ET.
On the draft agenda:
- Approval of Minutes (public and executive sessions)
- President’s Remarks
- Report from External Auditors
- Review Financial Statements
- CPB’s Investment Policy and FY 2018 Performance
- Board Expense Guidelines
- Update from the Office of the Inspector General
- Future Agenda Items
- Review Supplemental Financial Reports (executive session)
- Audit Contract Renewal (executive session)
With the exception of the executive session, the public may attend and listen to these meetings in the Blair-Killian Board Room, Corporation for Public Broadcasting, 401 Ninth Street, NW, Washington, D.C.
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB), a private, nonprofit corporation created by Congress in 1967, is the steward of the federal government’s investment in public broadcasting. It helps support the operations of more than 1,500 locally owned and operated public television and radio stations nationwide. CPB is also the largest single source of funding for research, technology and program development for public radio, television and related online services. For more information, visit www.cpb.org, follow us on Twitter @CPBmedia, Facebook and LinkedIn and subscribe for other updates.