CPB Board of Directors Audit and Finance Committee to Meet Telephonically on October 1, 2018
Sep 20, 2018
The Audit and Finance Committee of the CPB Board of Directors will meet telephonically on Monday, October 1 from 2-4 pm ET. On the draft agenda:
- Approval of Minutes (public and executive sessions)
- Review of CPB’s Draft FY 2019 Operating Budget
- Review of Draft Business Plan (portions in executive session)
- Review of Supplemental Schedules for Proposed FY 2019 Operating Budget (executive session)
- Personnel Matter (executive session)
- Future Agenda Items
With the exception of the executive session, the public may attend and listen to these meetings in the Blair-Killian Board Room, Corporation for Public Broadcasting, 401 Ninth Street, NW, Washington, D.C.
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB), a private, nonprofit corporation created by Congress in 1967, is the steward of the federal government’s investment in public broadcasting. It helps support the operations of more than 1,500 locally owned and operated public television and radio stations nationwide. CPB is also the largest single source of funding for research, technology and program development for public radio, television and related online services. For more information, visit cpb.org, follow us on Twitter @CPBmedia, Facebook and LinkedIn and subscribe for other updates.