CPB Board of Directors to Meet on Monday, May 7, 2018
April 26, 2018
The CPB Board of Directors will meet in New Orleans, Louisiana, on Monday, May 7, from 12:00 – 2:30 pm Central Time.
On the draft agenda:
- Approval of Minutes (public and executive sessions)
- Chair’s and Directors’ Remarks – Resolution of Condolence (2); Resolution of Appreciation (1)
- President’s Report to the Board
- Legislative Update
- Overview of the Radio CSG Program
- Future Agenda Items
- Report on CPB's Digital Infrastructure Initiative and Resolution (executive session)
With the exception of the executive session, the public may attend and listen to these meetings in the Orleans/Rosalie Room of the J.W. Marriott New Orleans Hotel, 614 Canal Street, New Orleans, Louisiana, third floor.
About the Corporation for Public Broadcasting
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB), a private, nonprofit corporation created by Congress in 1967, is the steward of the federal government’s investment in public broadcasting. It helps support the operations of nearly 1,500 locally owned and operated public television and radio stations nationwide. CPB is also the largest single source of funding for research, technology and program development for public radio, television and related online services. For more information, visit www.cpb.org, follow us on Twitter @CPBmedia, Facebook and LinkedIn, and subscribe for email updates.