CPB Board of Directors to Meet on November 13, 2017
Nov 03, 2017
The CPB Board of Directors will meet in Washington, D.C., on Monday, November 13, 2017, from 9:30 am – 3:30 pm Eastern Time.
On the draft agenda:
- Approval of Minutes (public and executive session)
- Chair’s and Directors’ Remarks
- President’s Report to the Board
- Committee Chair Reports (executive session)
- Personnel Matters (executive session)
- Affirmative Action Plan
- Localore: Finding America – A New Model of Local Journalism
- Civil Society: One Small Step
- Update on Children’s Media
- CSG Update
- Future Agenda Items
With the exception of the executive sessions, the public may attend and listen to these meetings in the Blair-Killian Board Room, Corporation for Public Broadcasting, 401 Ninth Street, NW, Washington, D.C.
About the Corporation for Public Broadcasting
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB), a private, nonprofit corporation created by Congress in 1967, is the steward of the federal government’s investment in public broadcasting. It helps support the operations of nearly 1,500 locally owned and operated public television and radio stations nationwide. CPB is also the largest single source of funding for research, technology and program development for public radio, television and related online services. For more information, visit www.cpb.org, follow us on Twitter @CPBmedia, Facebook and LinkedIn, and subscribe for email updates.