CPB Board of Directors to Meet Telephonically on Friday, March 2, 2018
Notice of Public Meeting
Feb 22, 2018
The CPB Board of Directors will meet telephonically on Friday, March 2, 2018 from 12:30 – 3:15 pm ET. On the draft agenda:
- Approval of Minutes (public and executive sessions)
- Chair’s and Directors’ Remarks
- Resolution of Condolence for the family of Jacquie Jones
- President’s Report to the Board
- Committee Chair Report
- Report on FY 2017 Audited Financial Statements
- Discussion of 2018 Board Meeting Schedule
- Future Agenda Items
- Update on the Office of the Ombudsman (executive session)
With the exception of the executive session, the public may attend and listen to these meetings in the Blair-Killian Board Room, Corporation for Public Broadcasting, 401 Ninth Street, NW, Washington, D.C.
About the Corporation for Public Broadcasting
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB), a private, nonprofit corporation created by Congress in 1967, is the steward of the federal government’s investment in public broadcasting. It helps support the operations of nearly 1,500 locally owned and operated public television and radio stations nationwide. CPB is also the largest single source of funding for research, technology and program development for public radio, television and related online services. For more information, visit www.cpb.org, follow us on Twitter @CPBmedia, Facebook and LinkedIn, and subscribe for email updates.