CPB Board of Directors to Meet Telephonically on Thursday, August 22, 2019
August 13, 2019
The CPB Board of Directors will meet telephonically on Thursday, August 22, from 3-4 pm EDT. On the draft agenda:
- Approval of minutes (public and executive sessions)
- Chair’s and Directors’ remarks – Audit and Finance Committee Report
- President’s report to the Board
- Report on CPB's FY 2021/2023 Budget Request to OMB (executive session)
- Personnel matter (executive session)
- Resolution: Authorization to submit CPB’s FY 2021/2023 Appropriations Request to OMB
- December 9-10 Board meeting location
- Future agenda items
With the exception of the executive session, the public may attend and listen to these meetings in the Blair-Killian Board Room, Corporation for Public Broadcasting, 401 Ninth Street, NW, Washington, D.C.
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB), a private, nonprofit corporation created by Congress in 1967, is the steward of the federal government’s investment in public broadcasting. It helps support the operations of more than 1,500 locally owned and operated public television and radio stations nationwide. CPB is also the largest single source of funding for research, technology, and program development for public radio, television, and related online services. For more information, visit www.cpb.org and follow us on Twitter @CPBmedia, Facebook, LinkedIn, and subscribe for other updates.