CPB Board of Directors to Meet in Washington, D.C., December 3, 2018 (Updated)
Nov 19, 2018
WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 19, 2018) -- Updated as of November 30, 2018 -- The CPB Board of Directors will meet in Washington, D.C., on Monday, December 3, from 9:30 am – 3:45 pm Eastern Time.
On the draft agenda:
- Approval of Minutes (public and executive session)
- Chair’s and Directors’ Remarks
- President’s Report to the Board
- Pittsburgh Public Television Station WQED and The Tree of Life Tragedy (with Deborah Acklin)
- Committee Chair Reports (executive session)
- Personnel Matters (executive session)
- Congressional Budget Justification Update (executive session)
- Update on System Meetings (executive session)
- Discuss Goals and Objectives
- Future Agenda Items
With the exception of the executive sessions, the public may attend and listen to these meetings in the Blair-Killian Board Room, Corporation for Public Broadcasting, 401 Ninth Street, NW, Washington, D.C.
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB), a private, nonprofit corporation created by Congress in 1967, is the steward of the federal government’s investment in public broadcasting. It helps support the operations of more than 1,500 locally owned and operated public television and radio stations nationwide. CPB is also the largest single source of funding for research, technology and program development for public radio, television and related online services. For more information, visit cpb.org, follow us on Twitter @CPBmedia, Facebook and LinkedIn and subscribe for other updates.