CPB Board of Directors to Meet Telephonically on February 27, 2020
Feb 18, 2020
WASHINGTON, D.C. (February 18, 2020) -- The CPB Board of Directors will meet telephonically on Thursday, February 27, 2020, from 3– 5 pm ET. On the draft agenda:
- Approval of Minutes (public and executive sessions)
- Chair’s and Directors’ Remarks – Committee Appointments
- President’s Report to the Board
- Committee Chair Report
- Report on FY 2019 Audited Financial Statements
- Future Agenda Items
- Update on CPB’s Ready To Learn Proposal (executive session)
- 2020 Audit Firm Contract (executive session)
With the exception of the executive session, the public may attend and listen to these meetings in the Blair-Killian Board Room, Corporation for Public Broadcasting, 401 Ninth Street, NW, Washington, D.C.
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting, a private, nonprofit corporation created by Congress in 1967, is the steward of the federal government’s investment in public broadcasting. It helps support the operations of more than 1,500 locally owned and operated public television and radio stations nationwide. CPB is also the largest single source of funding for research, technology and program development for public radio, television and related online services. For more information, visit cpb.org, follow us on Twitter @CPBmedia, Facebook and LinkedIn and and subscribe for email updates.