Grantees should thoroughly review the fiscal year 2020 Radio CSG General Provisions and Eligibility Criteria (General Provisions) that govern their 2020 Community Service Grant. Below is a summary of revisions made to the General Provisions.
Part I. CSG Program
- Section 14 Spending Period was revised to incorporate related requirements that were formerly stated in Section 15 Expenditure of CSG Funds.
- Section 15 CSG Payments and Report Due Dates was revised to incorporate related requirements that were formerly stated in Section 14 Payment Schedule and Reporting Requirements.
Part II. Definitions
- S. Discrete Accounting Requirement definition was edited for clarification.
- BB. Head of Grantee definition was added.
- EE. Licensee Official was revised for clarification.
Fiscal Year 2020
All questions about this information should be directed to the Office of Grants Administration at email@example.com. Remember to identify your station call letters and/or grantee ID number so that we can respond quickly to your inquiry.