Grantees should thoroughly review the fiscal year 2018 Radio CSG General Provisions and Eligibility Criteria (General Provisions) that govern their 2018 Community Service Grant. Below is a summary of revisions made to the 2018 Radio General Provisions.
Part I. CSG Program
- Section 3(B) Recordkeeping Requirements: Operational Records and Documentation – revisions and clarifications
- Section 5(A) Staffing requirements: updates
- Section 6(A) Minimum non-Federal financial support (NFFS) and minimum NFFS direct revenue requirements: updates
- Section 9 Transparency requirements: clarification
- Section 10 Annual Training Requirement: new requirement effective with the FY 2018 CSG awards
Part II. Definitions
- Minority Audience Service Station – updated definition (GG)
Fiscal Year 2018
- 2018 Radio General Provisions and Eligibility Criteria 440 KB PDF Updated October, 2017
All questions about this information should be directed to the Office of Grants Administration at email@example.com. Remember to identify your station call letters and/or grantee ID number so that we can respond quickly to your inquiry.