Grantees should thoroughly review the fiscal year 2021 Radio CSG General Provisions and Eligibility Criteria (General Provisions) that govern their 2021 Community Service Grant.
The CPB Board of Directors adopted changes to FY 2021 radio CSG policy on December 9, 2019. The board resolution is viewable at this link.
Below is a summary of revisions made to the General Provisions.
Part I. CSG Program
- Section 5: Staffing Requirements – Levels replaced with CAP Categories
- Section 6: Minimum NFFS – Levels replaced with CAP Categories; one additional year added to removal path
- Section 7: Audience Service Criteria – Added one additional year to removal path
- Section 12: Permitted CSG Expenditures: Unrestricted and Restricted – Unrestricted detail moved to Exhibit B
- Section 16: Extent of CPB Commitment – Clarifies how the CSG would be recalculated if there is a change to the federal appropriation after grants are calculated
Part II. Definitions
- Added H. CAP Category
- Added S. Direct NFFS
- Exhibit B: Unrestricted CSG Expenditures information (previously in Section 12)
- Exhibit C: Calculation Document was revised
Fiscal Year 2021
All questions about this information should be directed to the Office of Grants Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to identify your station call letters and/or grantee ID number so that we can respond quickly to your inquiry.