IPR News Radio is looking for an experienced broadcaster to host All Things Considered in the afternoon. This would be a part-time position. The candidate should be familiar with broadcast hosting and have a general knowledge and interest in local news coverage. The ability to write news copy is preferred and knowledge of the standards of public radio journalism is also important. We will train the right candidate.
- On-air hosting
- Board operation
- Writing news copy
- Conducting interviews, including reporter/host conversations
- Basic knowledge of public radio news standards
- The ability to host live in a conversational and to operate equipment
- Understanding of news at local, state and national level.
- Some experience working as a news reporter or host is preferred
To apply for this position, please visit: http://careers.interlochen.org/employment-opportunities
Please apply at http://careers.interlochen.org/employment-opportunities