We are looking for an enthusiastic and a highly self-motivated individual to assure everyday activities run smoothly and work with the team to achieve station goals. Duties include, but are not limited to, setting and reviewing goals and policies, maintain compliance with regulations, assist the CEO in managing company finances and manage day-to-day operations. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and successful in working well with staff, thinking clearly and applying creative solutions in a timely matter.
- Ability to read, write speak and understand English well
- Bachelor degree with business emphasis
- Understanding of fundraising principals and regulations
- Five (5) years direct management/supervisory experience
- Valid drivers’ license and vehicle insurance
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel at a minimum).
- Some television experience
- Adherence to generally accepted business ethics, law and company policy.
More detail available at https://www.kpts.org/about/job-openings/
Apply now by sending your cover letter, resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 316-838-8586 or KPTS, 320 W. 21st Street North, Wichita, KS 67203
KPTS is Kansas Public Telecommunications Service, Inc. It is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, marital status, natural origin, physical or mental handicap, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship, veteran status, or age. Discriminatory employment is specifically prohibited by the Federal Communications Commission.
KPTS is community-licensed and affiliated with Public Broadcast System (PBS) and operates as a non-profit public media entity.